You’ve Got This!
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, we’re talking about being creative, getting curious and doing things differently.
We have so much going on in our lives right now with the outbreak of Coronavirus and with all this change and uncertainty I want you to know you’re being supported.
You’ve got this!
I believe we have everything we need inside us. It won’t be easy however we’ve got each other, and we’ll move through this together.
- [01:00] Thank you to our health workers, emergency services and frontline workers.
- [02:12] This is an opportunity to slow down, to deepen relationships, focus on community and what’s most important.
- [03:20] Creating moments of joy in your day.
- [03:58] Being more creative, curious and doing things differently.
- [04:20] Breaking out of your routine and learning something new.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe and leave a review
My goal is to help as many people as possible create more ease, joy and meaning in their life. To reach more people I’d be grateful if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how this podcast inspires and supports you. I read all the reviews and I’d love to hear from you. Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date when new episodes are released.
Links and resources
- Episode 8 of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, Dealing With Difficult Times.
- Join the Free Meaningful Living Facebook Group
- Connect with Debra on Instagram and Facebook
- Visit www.debrashepherd.com.au