How To Pivot Your Way To Even Greater Success With Amanda Owen
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Amanda Owen about how to pivot your way to even greater success.
Amanda Owen and her husband JP are the cofounders of Jasper Avenue, a unique visual content creation agency in Sydney. They’re incredibly passionate about helping small businesses harness the power of social media through visual storytelling.
The couple recently launched Sydney Product Photography which specialises in jewellery, cosmetics, accessories, apparel and lifestyle brands and before Jasper Avenue, Amanda and JP were the proud owners of Sydney’s bustling Inner West cafe, Well Co.
- [14:10] Deciding to pivot.
- [16:23] The impact of social media for small business.
- [20:21] The power of thinking big and starting small as an entrepreneur.
- [24:30] Deciding to innovate and change direction during times of crisis.
- [27:37] Tips for entrepreneurs wanting to change direction or pivot in business.
- [31:55] Why visual storytelling is essential for business.
- [38:09] How humans have always related to storytelling.
- [40:46] Why Amanda and JP are so passionate about what they do.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A REVIEW
My goal is to help as many people as possible create more ease, joy and meaning in their life. To reach more people I’d be grateful if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how this podcast inspires and supports you. I read all the reviews and I’d love to hear from you. Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date when new episodes are released.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Visit www.jasperavenue.com.au
- Connect with Amanda and JP on Instagram @jasper.avenue
- Connect with Amanda and JP on Facebook
Sydney Product Photography
- Visit www.sydneyproductphotography.com.au
- Connect with Amanda and JP on Instagram @sydneyproductphotography
Connect with Debra