A Revolutionary Approach To Finding Love & Deepening Relationships With Emily Bucknell
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I’m talking to Millennial Relationship Expert, Emily Bucknell about self-love and relationships.
Emily struggled for 18 years to find love and after trying every dating strategy out there, Emily finally paid attention to the self-love lesson that life was trying to teach her and everything changed all within a few months. Emily revolutionises how successful single millennial women find love, using the power of self-love so that it becomes the most empowering, joyful, life-transforming and awesome you creating process it can be.
- [2:39] How and why the self-love lesson kept coming to Emily in all the relationships she had.
- [4:06] How the book, The Alchemist changed Emily’s life.
- [4:50] When you’re who you are supposed to be in this world and you’re loving who that is everything falls into place.
- [7:39] How the feeling of failure is holding us back.
- [7:53] Why it’s all about building the relationship you have with yourself.
- [8:57] Why self-love and self-care is part of the work.
- [12:58] Why you must talk to yourself the way you’d talk to a younger version of yourself.
- [14:24] One of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself.
- [22:04] How changing your beliefs can be insanely uncomfortable and how to move through that.
- [23.30] Why the biggest driver for success in life and business is connected to who you are being and your habits.
- [25:32] When you go deep into the self-love work you’ll notice other areas of your life where you’re not necessarily self-loving.
- [26:14] Everything is connected. How focusing on yourself and taking the focus off everything else will have a flow-on effect on all areas of your life.
- [31:38] Why you have to learn, grow, and become a whole different person to have what you want in life.
- [41:46] Getting to the stage where you literally feel sparkly.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
Subscribe And Leave A Review
I’m so grateful to spend this time with you today if you enjoyed this episode please subscribe and leave a review. Let me know what inspired you along with your key takeaways.
Links And Resources
- Emily’s website
- Emily’s Instagram for #dailyselflove
- Emily’s Facebook Page and her Facebook Group, Self-Loved Up
- Emily’s YouTube Channel
- Download 22 Self-Love Affirmations
- Learn more about Emily’s 8-week program, Love Life
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Connect with Debra