Customer Service and Creating Meaningful Experiences With Michelle Pascoe
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Michelle Pascoe about customer service and how to creating meaningful customer experiences that keep people coming back for more.
Michelle Pascoe (CSP) is an international speaker, business coach, accredited trainer, researcher, author and podcaster.Michelle lives and breathes her passion for customer service, mystery shopping and team motivation. She is an experienced businesswoman anda “retention” specialist in every aspect of service operations and processes and their impact on the customer experience. In 1994 she founded one of Australia’s most respected training companies, Optimum Operating Procedures and Services Pty Ltd (OOPS); now a thriving provider of mystery shopping, service benchmarking, surveys and focus groups, competitor audits, team training and leadership development. Michelle has applied the very tips and techniques that she presents on in achieving her own business success.
- [08:10] Michelle explains how business will be different post COVID-19.
- [10:00] Why you can’t allow yourself to be consumed or change because of the pressure of some customers.
- [15:00] The importance of personally connecting, communicating and engaging authentically with your customers.
- [24:48] Leading a multi-generational workplace and serving multi-generational customers.
- [32:40] The importance of a frictionless customer service experience.
- [37:37] Measuring the impact of your customer experience.
- [50:00] Choosing the life you want to live.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A REVIEW
My goal is to help as many people as possible create more ease, joy and meaning in their life. To reach more people I’d be grateful if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how this podcast inspires and supports you. I read all the reviews and I’d love to hear from you. Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date when new episodes are released.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Visit Michelle’s website www.michellepascoe.com
- Learn more about Michelle’s D.I.Y Mystery Shopping Audits
- Michelle’s podcasts Customer Retention Revolution and Second Momentum
- Learn more about Michelle’s online course,
- Connect with Michelle on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Join Michelle’s free Facebook Group, Second Momentum.
Connect with Debra