Connection, Community and Self-Leadership With Kelly Carthy
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Kelly Carthy about connection, community and self-leadership.
Kelly Carthy is a self-leadership expert with over 20 years of experience in movement, coaching and change facilitation as the founder of Luxe Escapes she partners with professionals from around the world to retreat themselves to shift into a life of integrated leadership that gives them access to live closer to their truth.
Kelly’s work has been featured in publications such as Wellbeing Magazine, Qantas Magazine and Australian Traveler and she has been featured on numerous online platforms, conferences and events.
- [3:40] Being focused, switching off and living through uncertain times.
- [7:00] The importance of social medicine and being open to receive.
- [8:50] The opportunities available now to innovate, build relationships and to create efficiencies.
- [16:00] The importance of leading yourself first and BEing well.
- [20:00] Awareness and the power of self-compassion.
- [21:35] Why it’s important to connect to yourself first every day.
- [26:53] Resilience, honest conversations and giving children a voice.
- [30:00] The power of community and staying open to real, raw conversations.
- [43:35] Kelly’s self-care practice.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d love to hear from you. Take a screenshot of you listening to this episode, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @_debrashepherd.
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A REVIEW
My goal is to help as many people as possible create more ease, joy and meaning in their life. To reach more people I’d be grateful if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Let me know what you enjoy the most and how this podcast inspires and supports you. I read all the reviews and I’d love to hear from you. Be sure to subscribe so you stay up to date when new episodes are released.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Download Kelly’s free integrated guided meditation on her website www.kellycarthy.com
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram @kelly_carthy and @luxeescapesnoosa
- Connect with Kelly on Facebook and LinkedIn
- YELLOWt Community Care Network – Noosa
- The Create Community
Connect with Debra